Demi Chef de Partie
• Passionate about food
• Hard working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and qualified Demi Chef de Partie to assist in running our busy restaurant kitchen. The Huntsman offers a menu with a wide variety of dishes all prepared fresh in house requiring someone who is able to prepare, cook & present the food accordingly. It is an award-winning restaurant that is busy on a daily basis and also caters for events such as birthday party’s & wakes.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in:
• Preparing, cooking & presenting dishes
• Working alongside the Sous & Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
• Ensuring a high standard of food hygiene and following roles of Health & Safety
• Monitoring portions & waste control
• Able to work within a team and also on your own
This role offers around 30-40 hours of work a week, including weekends & evenings, and has a competitive hourly pay.
Full UK driving licence required.
If you possess all of the above, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Andrew Eaton (Head Chef) firstname.lastname@example.org