On Monday 4th January, Boris Johnson announced to the nation that we are in a National Lockdown to help curb the spread of the COVID-19 Virus. Therefore to abide by the rules stated by the Government, The Huntsman Of Little Wenlock has temporarily closed until further notice. This has not been done to help stop the spread of this terrible virus.
Summary: What you can and cannot do during the national lockdown You must stay at home.
The single most important action we can all take is to stay at home to protect the NHS and save lives. You should follow this guidance immediately. This is the law.
When Leaving home You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
* shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
* go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
* exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
* seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
* attend education or childcare – for those eligible
If you have an anniversary, birthday or even just want to treat someone special, why not treat them to one of our vouchers. These can be used when The Huntsman re-opens once we have permission from the Government.
Our phone lines are still being manned so please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.